Our marine professionals provide solutions to a wide range of customers from public infrastructure developers through to the transport, minerals and hydrocarbons industries.Â Our diverse skills have been successfully applied to some industryâ€™s most challenging projects.
TTL Group marine expertise span the full spectrum of project delivery including feasibility studies, conceptual design, front end engineering, detailed design, and project and construction management.
Our capabilities include:
- Site selection
- Port, harbour and terminal master planning
- Container, bulk and break bulk handling facilities planning and design
- Bulk materials handling
- Maritime and offshore structures
- Dynamic simulation of supply chains
- Advanced analysis of coastal processes
- Vessel handling and moorings
- Environmental impact assessment, management, monitoring and approvals
TTL marine group has a proven ability to deliver technical outstanding and cost effective projects in diverse and remote settings. Our team strives for continuous improvement and adoption of the most advanced methods. This is evidenced by the groupâ€™s capabilities in numerical modeling, data analysis and simulation. In combination with other specialist skill centres such as our geotechnical, naval architecture and environmental science teams.