TTL Group specializes in providing project management services for any or all phases of a project. Our project managers have extensive expertise to perform the following tasks proficiently.
- Direct, support and coordinate the engineering, drafting, construction, engineering and inspection activities of any job whether large or small;
- Oversee and direct both internal company support work and third party subcontractors to ensure that budget and schedule constraints are met;
- Work as the right hand of the client to carry out all required tasks;
- Play an integral role in defining the infrastructure needed to support project play, an integral role in defining the infrastructure needed to support project execution;
- Ensure coordination between the various resources and activities, which is necessary for the entire project phases; and
- Customize a reporting program that is most sensible to the client.
TTL Group project management teams focus on client priorities, making sure business objectives are met in the safest, cost-effective and timely manner. Our objective is to bring projects in on time and within budget. Toward that end, TTL Group teams utilise the expertise of many different people to ensure the ultimate quality and integrity of the project.
Our project management professionals combine detailed technical knowledge of project activities, such as contract administration, risk management and cost estimating, with a broad awareness of industry and business drivers. And we believe in minimising risks; we utilise a tailored and integrated set of tested project management processes and systems, which provides a solid basis for consistent and rigorous project delivery.
The under listed are the service scope;
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communications Management